Thursday, January 17, 2013

Life is a journey.

The name of this blog is Ma Vie de Voyage.

Directly translated from French, this means "My life of travel." I love to travel. I love to experience new cultures, new food, a new environment. But this phrase has come to mean much more to me over the last several months. I have come to appreciate the adventure of life, the beauty in simplicity, the small moments that matter most. I enjoy the everyday - La Vie Quotidienne. 

Life is a journey. If approached with an open mind, curiosity, and a sense of adventure, life is the best travel we will ever know.

So from here on out, I will be truly sharing, My Life of Travel. My Journey. Not just those in India, Africa, or Costa Rica, but my entire map. From Salt Lake City, Utah, to Monteverde, Costa Rice, to Mali, West Africa. This is my journey.


1 comment:

  1. im very new to your blog but im already loving it. Heading to read more. Random but I went to college in Idaho :)

    ReplyDelete